top of page
Health Republic Insurance of New York Closed It's Doors As OF DECEMBER 1st, 2015
Call 631-875-2993 For Help Today!
OUR HELP IS 100% Free!!!
New York City Obamacare is run by the premiere insurance agency dedicated to helping folks understand the facts about Obamacare; JayMar Insurance Agency.
Contrary to prior announcements, Health Republic CANCELLED ALL POLICIES FOR GROUPS AND INDIVIDUALS DECEMBER 1st, 2015.
- All individual plans were cancelled as of December 1st, 2015 and you must find a new plan by no later than November 15th for an enrollment for December 1st THEN you must choose another plan for January 1st. YOU STILL HAVE UNTIL 12/15 to choose a new plan for January 1st coverage. CALL NOW FOR HELP 631-875-2993
If you did not choose a new plan for the month of December by 11/15 you were auto enrolled by NYS into a plan with Fidelis. This may not be your best choice and you still have the option to change the plan for January 1st coverage. WE CAN HELP - Call 631-875-2993 TODAY!
- All group plans were cancelled on Decmber 1st, 2015. You still have time to choose a new plan for January 1st coverage, and there are many new plan options and carrier choices available in the new year that were not available for December 1st coverage. Call us today so we can do a comprehensive review of your group and get you the plan that you need today 631-875-2993
OUR PROCESS FOR INDIVIDUALS and FAMILIES:
Our Process Is Simple AND All By Telephone - Call 631-875-2993 TODAY - We will schedule a one hour phone consulation with you. In that hour we will disucuss the health insurance you have now, what you do for a living and how much you earn, determine if you qualify for tax credits, understand your health and healthcare needs, we will look up the doctors important to you in all of the carriers we reccomend, look up your medicaitons, and finally make a reccomendation of what carrier and plan is best for you. YES we accomplish this all in one hour. Then it only takes about another 10-15 minutes to enroll you in your new plan.
Over one million people this open enrollment will be changing the plans they already enrolled in due to the closing of Health Repulic as well as other issues. We strongly advise you to begin your search with us for the right plan today so we don't get caught in the middle of what will be a very busy, and poetntially troublesome enivronment on the exchange. CALL TODAY 516-605-2757
We know all too well how frustrated many are at hearing this news. As you may or may not know this affects over 200,000 enrolleess in Health Republic plans. We have a great deal of experience helping businesses and individuals understanding this new news. Our site was founded by JayMar Insurance Agency, a New York insurance agency dedicated to social responsiblity and education. We know what is happeneing, and we know how YOU! DON'T FREAK OUT! There are many fantastic options available to everyone. We know how to help you easily weed thorugh and understand the many new options being made available in 2016, and we can help you make the best decisions. Call us today for FREE ASSISTANCE wtih choosing your next health insurance carrier ON or OFF the exchange.....631-875-2993
Choices outside of Health Republic Include:
- EPO's just like Health Republic where you don't need a referral from your Primary Care Doc to see a specialist
- Obamacare Plans for New York City residents where you can have a lower premium with a deductible but don't have to pay your deductible for Primary Care visits, Speicalist visits, Urgent Care visits, diagnostic testing, preventative care and more.
- Obamacare Plans for New York City residentswith free lab tests
- Obamacare Plans for New York Cityresidents that the 2016 rates are nearly as low as Health Republics 2015 rates
- Obamacare Plans for New York City residents that have nearly identical networks to Health Republic AND have North Shore LIJ in their networks
- Obamacare Plans for New York City residents that include Memorial Sloan Kettering in their network
- Obamacare Plans for New York City residents that include nearly every hospital on Long Island
- Obamacare Plans for New York City residents that include Stony Brook University Hospital in their network
- Obamacare Plans for New York City residents that include all of the benefits Health Repubic plans had and more!
bottom of page